- Pipelines were transport Water,Crudeoil, Natural Gas, Solids in Long Distance.
- Assam Oil Company was producing Oil at Digboi, Assam
- Digboi Discover in 1889.
- ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Founded : 14th August 1956Head Quarter : Dehradun, Uttrakand
- ONGC is Top Energy Company in India; Asia -5th : Global-21st by Platts Survey in 2014.
Founded : 18th
February 1959 Head Quarter: Duliajan, Assam
Naharkatia-Nunmati-Barauni Pipeline (1157KM)
- First Pipeline Construct in India by OIL transport Crudeoil
- First Phase 1962 Naharkatiya(Assam) to Nunmathi
- Second Phase 1964 Nunmathi to Barauni refinery in Bihar
- Third Phase 1966 Barauni to Kanpur
Mumbai High-Mumbai-Ankleshwar-Kayoli Pipeline
High Mumbai -210 Kilometre Double Pipeline transport Crudeoil and
Kayoli (Gujarat) 1965 transport Crudeoil
Salaya-Koyali-Mathura Pipeline (1256KM)
(Gulf of Kachchh
– Gujarat) with Mathura (Uttrapradesh via Viramgram
oil from Gujarat to Punjab (Jalandhar) via Mathura.
Be the first to reply!
Post a Comment